Pengaruh self efficacy terhadap hasil belajar mahasiswa berprestasi (mawapres) STKIP PGRI Bangkalan

Atya Rizkiana

Abstract


The purpose of this research is to know how big influence of self efficacy variable consist of; Level, strength, generality to the learning outcomes of Mawapres (outstanding students) in STKIP PGRI Bangkalan. Where, students are taken are students who follow the mawapres in STKIP PGRI Bangkalan as many as 22 people. The analysis technique used multiple linear regression analysis. The hypothesis of this study is Self Efficacy consisting of variable level, strength and generality influence on student learning outcomes. Based on hypothesis testing is acceptable. The findings of this study indicate that self efficacy variables consisting of: Level, Strength, and Generality have a significant effect on the result of learning mawapres STKIP PGRI Bangkalan. And obtained the value (R²) = 0.643 means the variable Level, Strength, and Generality gives the effect of 64.3% of academic achievement, while the remaining 35.7% influenced by other factors outside the variables studied.


Keywords


Self Efficacy, Learning Outcomes, Student Achievement

Full Text:

PDF

References


Arikunto S. 2006. Prosedur Penelitian Suatu Pendekatan Praktik. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.

Bahri, Syaiful. 2011. Psikologi Belajar.

Jakarta: PT. Rineka Cipta.

Ernawati. 2013. Pengaruh Efikasi Diri, Konsep Diri, Aktivitas Belajar dan Kemandirian Belajar Terhadap Hasil Belajar Matematika Pada Siswa Kelas VII SMP Negeri Se-Kecamatan Somba O p u . Te s i s . Ti d a k d i t e r b i t k a n . Makassar: Universitas Negeri Malang (UNM).

Fitriana, Ihsan, Annas. 2015. Pengaruh Efikasi Diri, Aktivitas, Kemandirian Belajar dan Kemampuan Berpikir L o g i s Te r h a d a p H a s i l B e l a j a r Matematika Pada Siswa Kelas VIII SMP. Journal of EST. Vol. 1.

Ghufron, M. N. & Risnawita, R. 2010. Teori- teori Psikologi. Jogyakarta: Ar-Ruzz Media Group.

Hamalik, Oemar. 2012. Proses Belajar

Mengajar. Jakarta: Sinar Grafika.

Hermino, Agustinus. 2014. Kepemimpinan P e n d i d i k a n d i E r a G l o b a l i s a s i . Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar.

Narbuko, Cholid dan Abu Achmadi. 2013.

Metodologi Penelitian. Jakarta: Bumi

Aksara.

Nirwana Gita Pertiwi. 2015. Pengaruh Self Efficacy Terhadap Hasil Belajar Pada Siswa Kelas V Sekolah Dasar Daerah Binaan IV Kecamatan Cilacap Selatan Kabupaten Cilacap. Universitas Negeri Semarang.

Ormrod, J. E. 2009. Psikologi Pendidikan Membantu Siswa Tumbuh dan Ber- kembang. Edisi Keenam. Jakarta. Erlangga.

Purwanto. 2014. Evaluasi Hasil Belajar.

Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar.

Pramesti, Getut. 2013. Smart Olah Data Penelitian Dengan SPSS 21. Jakarta : PT. Elex Media Komputindo.

Prawira, Purwa Atmaja. 2014. Psikologi Pendidikan dalam Perspektif Baru. Yogyakarta: AR RUZZ Media.

Slameto. 2010. Belajar dan Faktor-Faktor yang Mempengaruhinya. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.

S u g i y o n o . 2 0 1 0 . M e t o d e P e n e l i t i a n Pendidikan:Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.

S u g i y o n o . 2 0 11 . M e t o d e P e n e l i t i a n Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan Kombinasi (Mixed Methods). Bandung: Alfabeta.

S u g i y o n o . 2 0 1 3 . M e t o d e P e n e l i t i a n Pendidikan (Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R&D). Bandung: Alfabeta.


Article Metrics

Abstract has been read : 210 times
PDF file viewed/downloaded: 0 times


DOI: http://doi.org/10.25273/equilibrium.v5i2.1538

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.




EQUILIBRIUM Jurnal Ilmiah Ekonomi dan Pembelajarannya Indexing by:

 
EQUILIBRIUM: Jurnal Ilmiah Ekonomi dan Pembelajarannya P-ISSN: 2303-1565, E-ISSN: 2502-1575

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International
View EQUILIBRIUM Stats