Pengaruh Reward terhadap Kepuasan Kerja Karyawan PDAM Magetan

Lailatul Muqoyyaroh .

Abstract


This research has purpose to know giving reward at PDAM Magetan, to know employee job satisfaction at PDAM Magetan, and to know influence of reward to employee job satisfaction at PDAM Magetan. Sampling technique in this research using simple random sampling technique taken 66 employees at PDAM Magetan. Data were taken by questionnaire, observation and documentation. The analysis was processed by SPSS version 16.0 using simple linear regression with test test and test hypothesis test. The results showed that the result of Simple Linear Regression Test is Y = 13.054 + 0.496, it means that if the variable of customer satisfaction is constant or constant, then the amount of job satisfaction of employee is 13,054. The result of Coefficient of Determination (R ^ 2) is known 0,879 indicates that 87% variable of employee job satisfaction influenced by reward, while the rest 13% influenced by other variable. Furthermore, the result of t test obtained t_hitung value is 21,549 while t_tabel equal to 1,668. This means that the value of t _count > t_tabel (21,549 > 1,668) so it can be concluded that Ho is rejected and Ha accepted, it means there is influence between Reward on Job Satisfaction Employees At PDAM Magetan.

Keywords


Reward, Employee Job Satisfaction

Full Text:

PDF

References


Badriyah, M. 2015. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Bandung: CV Pustaka Setia.

Ella, J & Rivai, V. 2009. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Untuk Perusahaan. Jakarta: PT Raja Grafindo Persada.

Gunawan, I. 2016. Pengantar Statistika Inferensial. Jakarta: PT Raja Grafindo Persada.

Latan dan Temalagi. 2013. Analisis Multivariate. Alfabeta.

Mahsun, M. 2006. Pengukuran Kinerja Sektor Publik. Yogyakarta: BPFE.

Mangkunegara, P. A. 2015. Manajemen Sumber Daya Perusahaan. Bandung: PT Remaja Rosdakarya.

Noor, J. 2013. Metodologi Penelitian (Skripsi, Tesis, Disertasi, & Karya Ilmiah. Jakarta: Kencana.

Triyanto, A. & Sudarwati. 2014.. Pengaruh Kompetensi dan Penghargaan Terhadap Motivasi Kerja Karyawan PT KAI di STASIUN SRAGEN. Jurnal Paradigma. 12 (01), 30.

Winardi. 2004.. Motivasi dan pemotivasian dalam Manajemen. Jakarta: PT Raja Grafindo Persada.

Siregar, S. 2014. Statistik Parametik untuk Penelitian Kuantitatif; Dilengkapi dengan Perhitungan Manual dan Aplikasi SPSS Versi 17. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.

Sutrisno, E. 2011. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Kencana.


Article Metrics

Abstract has been read : 159 times
PDF file viewed/downloaded: 0 times


DOI: http://doi.org/10.25273/equilibrium.v6i1.2190

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

EQUILIBRIUM Jurnal Ilmiah Ekonomi dan Pembelajarannya Indexing by:

 
EQUILIBRIUM: Jurnal Ilmiah Ekonomi dan Pembelajarannya P-ISSN: 2303-1565, E-ISSN: 2502-1575

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International
View EQUILIBRIUM Stats