Pengaruh Service Quality terhadap Customer Satisfaction Pada PT. Bank Jateng KCP Cepu

Zariahwati Ajining Pambudi

Abstract


This research has a purpose to know the implementation of Service Quality, to know the Customer Satisfaction at PT. Bank Jateng KCP Cepu. In this study population consists of 1.000 customer satisfaction with a sample of 286 using Incidental sampling technique. Data were taken by questionnaire, observation and documentation. The analysis was processed with SPSS program version 22.0 using simple linear regression with test of hypothesis test of determination and t test. The result of research shows that the result of Simple Linear Regression Test is Y = 9,311 + 0,763 X, constant of 9,311 means if variable of Service Quality is still value then Customer Satisfaction is 0,763 so there is influence between Service Quality to Customer Satisfaction. The result of Coefficient of Determination ( ) is known 0,400 means 40% Service Quality is influenced by Customer Satisfaction, while the rest 60% Service Quality is influenced by other variables not examined in this research. Then, the result of t test obtained value is 13,765 while   equal to 1,9683. This means that the value of    >  (13,765>1,9683) so it can be concluded that Ho is rejected and Ha accepted, meaning there is influence the Service Quality to Customer Satisfaction at              PT. Bank Jateng KCP Cepu.


Keywords


Service Quality, Customer Satisfaction

Full Text:

PDF

References


Anatan, Lina. 2008. Service Excellence : Competing Through Competitiveness. Bandung : Alfabeta

Kasmir. 2008. Pemasaran Bank. Jakarta : Kencana

Lovelock, Christopher. 2010. Pemasaran Jasa. Edisi Ketujuh, Jilid 2. Alih Bahasa: Dian Wulandari & Devri Barnadi Putera. Jakarta : Erlangga

Lupiyoadi, Rambat. 2001. Manajemen Pemasaran Jasa : Teori dan Praktik. Jakarta : Salemba Empat

Nur Rianto, M. 2012. Dasar-Dasar Pemasaran Bank Syariah. Bandung : Alfabeta

Sugiyono. 2006. Metode Penelitian Pen-didikan (Pendekatan Kuantitatif Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung : Alfabeta

Sugiyono. 2010. Metode Penelitian Pendidikan (Pendekatan Kuantitatif

Kualitatif dan R&D). Bandung : Alfabeta

Tjiptono, Fandy & Gregorius Chandra. 2011. Service, Quality & Satisfaction. Edisi Ketiga. Yogyakarta : Andi

Tjiptono, Fandy. 2006. Pemasaran Jasa. Malang : Bayumedia Publishing


Article Metrics

Abstract has been read : 1 times
PDF file viewed/downloaded: 0 times

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

EQUILIBRIUM Jurnal Ilmiah Ekonomi dan Pembelajarannya Indexing by:

 
EQUILIBRIUM: Jurnal Ilmiah Ekonomi dan Pembelajarannya P-ISSN: 2303-1565, E-ISSN: 2502-1575

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International
View EQUILIBRIUM Stats