Pengaruh strategi bauran pemasaran terhadap harga pada home industri jenang “Mirah” Ponorogo

Prasetiyani Ika Saputri

Abstract


Of this study was to determine the marketing mix strategy in Home Industry Jenang "MIRAH" in Ponorogo, to determine the pricing of products in Home Industry Jenang "MIRAH" in Ponorogo. Marketing Mix Strategy is one factor in the price. The samples in this study using sampling techniques saturated as many as 39 people. Sampling using techniques sampling. Results of simple linear regression Y = 43,477 + 0,558 X, meaning that if the price increase of 1%, then marketing mix strategy will increase by 0,558 if other factors held constant. It is obtained from tcount on marketing mix strategy variable (X) is 9,440 with 0,000

signifkansi level. Because 9,440 >1,68488 and 0.000 < 0.05, which expressed their rejection of Ho means the marketing mix strategy effect on price. It can be concluded that thitung > ttable ie, greater than t table of a significance level of 0.000 t less than 0.05 then the research hypothesis reject Ho and accept Ha. While the results of R2 of 0.670, indicating that 67% strategy marketing mix variables influenced the price, while the remaining 33% is influenced by other factors not examined. Conclusion there is the effect of strategy marketing mix on price satisfaction in Home Industry Jenang "MIRAH" in Ponorogo.


Keywords


Marketing Mix Strategy, Pricing

Full Text:

PDF

References


Assauri, Sofjan. 2011. Manajemen Pema- saran: Dasar, Konsep, dan Strategi. Jakarta. PT Raja Grafindo Persada.

Khotler, Philip, Armstrong, Gary. 2008.

Prinsip-Prinsip Pemasaran. Jakarta. Erlangga.

Suarjana, Kadek, I. 2014. Pengaruh Bauran P e m a s a r a n t e rh a d a p K e p u t u s a n Pembelian di Indomaret Kecamatan Tampaksiring Gianyar. e-Jurnal Bisma Universitas Pendidikan Ganesha Jurusan Manajemen. Volume 2 Tahun

Singaraja. Jurusan Manajemen

Universitas Pendidikan Ganesha.

Tjiptono, Fandy. 2008. Strategi Pemasaran.

Yogyakarta. C.V. Andi Offset.


Article Metrics

Abstract has been read : 9 times
PDF file viewed/downloaded: 0 times

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.




EQUILIBRIUM Jurnal Ilmiah Ekonomi dan Pembelajarannya Indexing by:

 
EQUILIBRIUM: Jurnal Ilmiah Ekonomi dan Pembelajarannya P-ISSN: 2303-1565, E-ISSN: 2502-1575

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International
View EQUILIBRIUM Stats